Focal Point Communications, Inc. offers a wide range of infrastructure services for the Premise and Campus environments.
Services provided by our technician and management teams include the following:
- Design and Installation of copper cable plant systems to include Category 3, Category 5e, Category 6 and Category 6a.
- Design and Installation of Riser Backbone and Outside Plant Systems to include Optical Fiber Cables, Multi-pair Copper and Coaxial cables.
- Design and Installation of Wireless Access Point to Point and Point to Multi-Point Access.
- Design and Installation of Cable Tray Infrastructure Systems and Cable Management Runway.
- Design and Installation of Grounding and Bonding Systems in Accordance to ANSI/TIA/EIA 607 Commercial Building Standards.
- Design and Installation of Alarm and Access Control Wiring, Audio Visual Wiring and Paging Systems.
- Installation and Extension of T1 Circuits, ISDN Lines, DS-3 and POTS Lines from DMARK.
- Fiber Splicing, Terminations and Testing in Compliance with EIA/TIA 568B.
- Service and Troubleshooting of Avaya and Nortel Phone Switches.
- Emergency Restoration, Preventative Maintenance Agreements and 24/7 Return to Service Agreements